Hiring is difficult. Sprockets is simple.
Choosing the right applicants to screen, call for a phone interview, or invite in for an interview is difficult. Going through all of these steps is also time-consuming. When you add on the fact that 70% of new hires fail each year – time and money is wasted. Sprockets is the hiring tool you need to make better hires and reduce turnover, ultimately saving you time and money.
What is Sprockets?
- Sprockets is a tool that companies and franchises use to hire the right people and reduce turnover.
Why is it important?
- It costs $4,000, on average, to replace an hourly employee. People are a company’s most important asset.
How does Sprockets work?
- Sprockets compares the mental makeup of your applicants to your best employees.
What is the result?
- Your company hires more people like your top performers.
What do I get with a subscription?
- Unlimited predictive assessments, applicant tracking, in-app support, integration tools, and an on-boarding/training session.
What is the return on investment (ROI)?
- 5x your investment if you pass on ONE bad hourly hire in 12 months.
- 11x your investment if you pass on ONE bad manager hire in 12 months.
- 60x your investment if you pass on ONE bad hourly hire per month.
- 132x your investment if you pass on ONE bad manager hire per month.
Learn more about Sprockets or get started by reaching out to our sales team.